Hello, and thank you for your interest in Benbow Historic Inn! This information is intended for our patrons who may need special accommodations for their physical and/or mental disabilities.
Accessibility Features at Benbow Historic Inn
While navigating our website you may see the ♿ accessibility symbol. This denotes areas of the web page which includes information about disability accessibility features at Benbow Historic Inn. A summary of this information is described and linked to from this page.
As defined by “Title II of the ADA”, service animals are permitted on our property at no additional cost. If any damages are caused by the service animal, a cleaning fee of $250 may apply.
- We provide convenient on-site handicap parking spots.
- Our ground floor entrances and exits are fully wheelchair accessible.
- We have wheelchair accessible elevators which reach all levels from the ground floor.
- The lobby/reception area has low-rise counters, desks, and/or table-tops available. Wheelchair accessible restrooms are also available in these spaces.
- Not all doorways and walk-ways are wheelchair accessible.
Private Guest Facilities
We have three (3) ADA compliant rooms. They include:
- Clara Benbow’s Suite. Accessible by elevator. Includes a roll-in shower for wheelchair users.
- Helen Benbow’s Suite. Accessible by elevator. Includes an in-shower seat.
- Evangeline Benbow’s Suite. Accessible by elevator. Includes an in-shower seat.
Shared Guest Facilities
- Our swimming pool has handicap accessible ladders and/or steps.
- Our hot tub has handicap accessible ladders and/or steps.
Contacting Benbow Historic Inn
Should you have any questions regarding disability accommodations or the ADA compliance of our business please contact us using the information below and we will assist you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Toll-Free: 800-355-3301
- Local Phone: 707-923-2124
- Fax: 707-923-2897
- Address: 445 Lake Benbow Drive, Garberville, CA 95542
Additional Website Information
For information regarding this website’s accessibility compliance please see our Terms of Service.
If you have a particular need to contact the website administrator regarding website accessibility please communicate via this website contact form.
For a complete list of available website pages please see our website sitemap.